The view from HR or L&D
With Aptimore it’s easy for the administrator to keep track of people’s progress. There’s a dashboard that shows visually how many units each person has started or completed. There is also a summary of what the group feels they’ve learned and would like to learn more about – which of course makes it easy for HR or L&D to plan what intervention to follow up with. As well as HR or L&D, admin rights can be given to any appropriate person – for instance a team manager who wants to see what progress the team has been making. This short video shows what the administrator sees.
Join our community of Business Leaders, HR and Learning & Development Professionals.
Thanks for signing up to email updates from Aptimore!
Sign up for email updates to receive insights and advice on leadership and management, emotional intelligence and personal development.
- Monthly email with advice and in-depth analysis
- Free resources and guides
- Advice on how to maximise the effectiveness of your teams
- Our business psychologists share their expertise in developing people
Welcome to our community. We’ll send you monthly updates with advice and insights on leadership and management, emotional intelligence and personal development.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to make sure our emails reach your inbox
- Follow us on social LinkedIn or Twitter
- Check out our free guides and resources: